[ROVERNET - UK] P6B rear brakes - again!

Ray Wilkins raywilkins at optusnet.com.au
Sat Aug 11 02:31:34 BST 2007

Thanks to Eric and PVS for replying to my post. All I have to do now is
refit both calipers and then the pads! Once all are fitted and the system is
bled, comes the moment of truth to see that they work and that there is no
brake fluid gushing out from under the car!

Regards,

Ray Wilkins
1976 P6B
Melbourne Australia