[ROVERNET - UK] brake line configuration again

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 03:40:54 BST 2007

Bill,
I thought you just provided your own answer.  The line
from the brake servo (solid pipe) goes to a bracket in
an arch behind the trunk.  The flexible line goes from
that point to the top of the passenger side caliper.
Another flexible pipe goes from the lower threaded
hole on the passenger side to the upper hole on the
driver's side via a bracket and a short length of
pipe.  The bleed screw is on the bottom of the
driver's side caliper.

Eric

--- Bill Robertson <rover2000nut at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry if i appear dimwitted today but can we
> review the caliper
> configuration again..........I had the main line
> from the master cyl
> attaching to the top brake hose on the passenger
> side caliper (North
> American) and the bottom brake hose going to the
> drivers side
> caliper........My bleed screw  is on the bottom and
> the small metal brake
> pipe is on the top of the drivers
> side............i'm just looking for the
> hook up of the caliper on the passenger side
>
> Thanks
> Bill Robertson

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca