[ROVERNET - UK] brake line configuration again

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 02:45:10 BST 2007

I'm sorry if i appear dimwitted today but can we review the caliper
configuration again..........I had the main line from the master cyl
attaching to the top brake hose on the passenger side caliper (North
American) and the bottom brake hose going to the drivers side
caliper........My bleed screw  is on the bottom and the small metal brake
pipe is on the top of the drivers side............i'm just looking for the
hook up of the caliper on the passenger side

Thanks
Bill Robertson