[ROVERNET - UK] 3500s rear calipers

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Sat Apr 21 14:34:24 BST 2007

The stem on most 3500s models does opperate the turn signals and the high
beam flash...however I have one car that the stem works the turn signals as
well as controll the high and low beam of the headlights...the latter is
unusual because any other 3500s that I have driven have used a foot switch
for the high/low beam.