[ROVERNET - UK] RoverTC Brake Bleeding??

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 04:44:05 BST 2007

Ben,

If you are using something like a Mity-vac to bleed the wheel cylinders,
here is a little bit of advice. I recently did my 74 MGB and was having
difficulty with the front calipers and had to resort to the old way-using an
assistant in the car. What I had forgotten to do was put just a little
grease around the bleed nipples, to seal air coming in around the threads.
Old trick, poor memory. I keep learning things over and over!

Slats