[ROVERNET - UK] 3500s rear calipers

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 04:38:00 BST 2007

I'm just reattaching the calipers and want to double check.........the top
brake hose goes to the brake line, and the bottom hose goes to the other
caliper...........my mind is slipping ...........

Also i have got another dip switch for the headlights.........i assume its
from a later car as it has a different connecter and has 2 lights on the
switch..................it looks like i'll have to take the connector off
and solder the wires from the old one which was rusty and bent as the 5
wires only stick out of the harness 1/2 an inch to 1 inch and i've got 2 in
at best and by the time i wiggle 3 in i've pulled one out..............i was
ready to burn it in the garage rather than buther the connector but thought
better of it..........the garage is attached to the house   LOL...........my
question is the switch moves up and down also ...............does it work
the highs and low beams independently or what

Thanks again
Bill Robertson