[ROVERNET - UK] Question about SD1 3500 engine cross member

Creig Houghtaling oldtoys at charter.net
Wed Sep 20 23:38:47 BST 2006

I have a Rover SD1 3500 parts car that I have stripped everything possible
from it.  One item I did not remove is the engine cross member.  Does this
item have any value to SD1 enthusiasts as a replacement for a rusted member
or as a conversion to V8?  If so, I still have time to pull it before the
rest goes to the crusher.
Thanks
Creig Houghtaling
St. Louis, MO