[ROVERNET - UK] Need Magnum wheel adapter hubs, set of four)

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 19 16:30:29 BST 2006

 Back to chrome wheels again:I have a set of Magnum 500 wheels , from 67-68
2000TC, but need a set of 4 hubs.As you recall from last month's discussion;
All Rover P6 had the same lug bolt pattern from the factory.Before the
Rostyles were available in 1969, Rover contracted with the US wheel adapter
of Magnum 500's to produce them; but Rover sent the maker new hubs, which
had studs of a Chevy-Jaguar pattern installed. These  are a different bolt
pattern than all other Rovers. I need a set of 4 hubs to fit my chrome
Magnum 500's. Please contact me offline at  jaguru at bellsouth.net   .Phone
tollfree in the US 1 877 524 8787.  ...One more thing; These were used on
2000TC. Can these hubs be used on 1970 Federal 3500S? Thank you, James Dean,
Ft. Lauderdale.