[ROVERNET - UK] P4 Rubber Parts source???

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Mon Oct 9 03:25:26 BST 2006

pjemail at aol.com wrote:
> Dear Eric,
>
> I believe he means the seals for the front quarter lights. We have
> these at £25.00 each.
>
> Regards,
>
> Pierre Janusz

What real Yanks call, "the vent windows in the front doors."

Eric, this guy is good (VERY good), but I suspect he may be a Kiwi
ex-pat posing as a Real American. Could also be a Belgian masking his
true location with a bogus email address. Watch your step, friend. The
internet is a dangerous place.

Glen

Anyone else ever notice that the Mozilla Thunderbird spellchecker
doesn't want you to type the word "internet" unless it has an upper case
"I" at the beginning? What's that about, and who's behind it? Also, the
word "spellchecker" is not allowed, but "spell checker" is fine. Does
your "spell" need to be examined for accuracy? Or could it be that you
really need a "spellingchecker" to check your spelling. No, that's
unacceptable, too, according to the Mozilla software. What's their real
agenda? I wonder...