[ROVERNET - UK] Photos from Australian Rove

Peter Huttemeier peterhut at melbpc.org.au
Sun Oct 15 11:50:47 BST 2006

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 15:35:01 +0800, Peter M wrote:

>Are there any other photos avaiable please Peter? Or do I assume that they
>are still being brought together?

Peter,

I have only put a few pics on the website due to volume constraints.
But overall I have more than 300, mine plus others who have so far
contributed as well. I have mentioned to others that we shd put a
CDRom together with the best pics, and have solicited other
contributions. It was mentioned to Bill Campton I think, so may be you
could chase him up at some stage to see if he is willing to let me
have any WA photos. I am happy to coordinate if there is a demand for
a CDR.

>And also Peter, has a decision been reached on the location and date for the
>next Rove?

Yes, the batten passed to Melbourne at the formal dinner on the Sunday
night. Our committee is planning to return to the traditional Easter
time, 2008. We will be shortly sending expression of interest forms
out to other interstate clubs (handed out at the Rove). Let me know if
you would like me to send you one.

Cheers,

Peter H