[ROVERNET - UK] Photos from Australian Rove

Peter Mitchell peter_m at amnet.net.au
Sun Oct 15 08:35:01 BST 2006

Hi Peter

Many thanks for the Rove photos.  I was unable to attend due to our
daughter's wedding and accompanying promises of death and excommunication if
I were not present.  And my car was in dock with carburettorrebuilditis.

Are there any other photos avaiable please Peter? Or do I assume that they
are still being brought together?

And also Peter, has a decision been reached on the location and date for the
next Rove?

Kind regards

Peter Mitchell
Perth WA