[ROVERNET - UK] 1968 TC2000 in San Francisco

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Sat Oct 14 04:30:50 BST 2006

I would challenge that "Rust" bit Geff. Found more than anticipated on the
67 Porsche 912 that I recently acquired from the S.F. Bay coastal area. A
guy that I have bought a few parts from and who runs a sideline business
parting out 912's, tells me that local cars (Portland area) have less rust
than many of the CA cars that he buys.

Slats