R: [ROVERNET - UK] Outer sills - Black but which black?

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Nov 22 02:23:41 GMT 2006

My Rover was earler than a lot of other P6B's in fact it was the first known
in the maritimes at that time...My father test drove a 2000TC (as close as
he could get to a 3500S for testing)and decided to order the 3500S .It cost
$6,100.00 at that time and the US dollar was about at par.
  You probally see a lot of minor differences between like models nd figure
that someone had altered the car after purchase...but I know for  fact that
there were a lot of minor differences from car to car even within close
build dates.

.