[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Rear Axle

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Mon May 29 22:39:47 BST 2006

If the hubs had too much preload, I would expect them to overheat and
fail long before the diff.

Could you provide more details.4cyl or V8? Exactly what was the
failure? Did the gears strip? I presume you are talking about the
small gears inside the diff carrier, not the crown and pinion gear.
Did the stub axles fail?

Yours
Vern