[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Help! Intervention needed! OT

Carter, Jonathan L. M.D. carter.jonathan at mayo.edu
Wed May 24 21:42:31 BST 2006

I've been enjoying this dialogue quite a bit, since I've been accused of "obsessive hoarding and collecting behavior" by my wife. Rovers are a fairly new addition to my illness. If you collect other makes of cars, does that make you a "cross-addict"? Maybe there's a 12-step program for us poor folk!
On a more practical note, are the carbs from a 3500S the same as those on a 2000TC? Any advice out there on other more common applications that use the same carbs?
Jonathan