[ROVERNET - UK] TR7-OT

Andrew H. Litkowiak andylit at runbox.com
Wed May 24 14:48:04 BST 2006

If you like the look, you like the look. No guts with that puny little 4 banger,
at least the way it was set up here.

 From a market standpoint, they were the wrong car at the wrong time, at least
in the US. The TR7 sealed the fate of Triumph in the US. They tried to cash in
on the perceived success of the Fiat X1/9 and the Toyota MR2, to no avail.

Try this web site http://www.team.net/TR8/ for mucho info.