[ROVERNET - UK] TR7-OT

Stephen JC Beer stephen at beerinc.com
Wed May 24 15:38:43 BST 2006

Hello Glen,

I say go for it.
If anyone gives you lip, snatch them bald-headed.

I like the period Bay City Rollers plaid seats on some of them.
They are simple enough to undo the lame Leylandisms and look
retro-modern in a "shape of things to come" sort of way.
There was a longer, hatch-back version (which they never built) which
took the slash style and went even further with it. Quite cool.

They are British and represent the end of a very important line.

Cheers,
Stephen Beer
Milan NY