[ROVERNET - UK] Talking of P5's

Magnet magnet at roverclub.org
Tue May 9 01:28:30 BST 2006

We (that is, the Toronto Area Rover Club) have a P5B that we
acquired along with a 6-cyl P5 -- both automatic.  The P5B runs, but
would need a fair bit of body work for a restoration.  Not so much
rust as an awful lot of Bondo, in places 1/4 inch thick.  Also, it's
painted a bilious pink!  The 6-cyl is complete, but probably good
only as a parts car.

We probably won't get around to restoring these cars, so they're on
the block for anyone interested.  (Located about 50 miles from
Toronto, Canada.)

Cheers,

Bill Daddis

--