[ROVERNET - UK] Talking of P5's

Kent Kinard kkinard at swbell.net
Mon May 8 19:47:01 BST 2006

Hi Al,
We took an informal inventory several months ago.
There are quite a few six cylinder P5's, a small
fraction of which are Coupe's, but there are only a
few P5B's in North America, perhaps a dozen or so.  We
know of 6 P5B Coupe's but there are probably more.
All the P5B's, both Coupe and Saloon, seem to be (or
were originally) RHD.  P5B's were never officially
imported, but the six cylinder cars were imported
right up until the end of Mk. III production in 1967.
There have been four six cylinder Coupe's for sale in
the US in the last four or five months, one Mk. II in
California and three Mk. III's, one each in
California, Ohio, and Massachusetts.

Roverly,
Kent K.