[ROVERNET - UK] Road & Track - June 2006 Issue

Peter Huttemeier peterhut at melbpc.org.au
Fri May 5 03:52:38 BST 2006

On Thu, 4 May 2006 09:21:11 -0400, you wrote:

>The Austria / Austrilia comment reminds me of the movie dumb and dumber
>"toss another shrimp on the barbie" :-)

That was pinched from a real advertising campaign for Australia. About
20 (?) years ago there was a big tourist promotion in the US using
actor Paul Hogan from Crockadile Dundee fame, His punch line was "toss
another shrimp on the barbie".

We have actually started a new campagne around the world which is just
as cringing. The tag line is "Where the bloody hell are you?"
http://www.wherethebloodyhellareyou.com/tvc/index.html

Cheers,

Peter H