[ROVERNET - UK] Road & Track - June 2006 Issue

Andrew H. Litkowiak andylit at runbox.com
Thu May 4 14:54:35 BST 2006

The man may not be erudite, but he is understandable. His speech is stumbling
and folksy, riddled with malaprops and generally strange.

However, with very rare exceptions, you know EXACTLY what he means and what he
is trying to say. He may not say it well, but, his message comes through loud
and clear. You may not like the message, but you understand it quite clearly.

Would that the rest of our politicians emulate his clarity of expression.

"I voted for the 87 billion before I voted against it."