[ROVERNET - UK] International Shipping Question

Robert Arnold webgeezer at warbaby.com
Sat Mar 18 17:42:12 GMT 2006

I've shipped a lot of stuff overseas and it's
pretty simple. The post office has the forms on
hand - they automatically give you one when you
do a GlobalExpress mailing. Not much to fill out
- just what it is and the value. I always check
the box that says it's a gift and list it as
"used" so the guy on the other end doesn't get
stuck with high customs duties.

Currently Roverless Robert

--
--

Be true to your own act and congratulate yourself
if you have done something strange and

      - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Once you get the nose on, the rest is just makeup.

http://www.warbaby.com
(Currently undergoing an overhaul. Some pages and links may not work yet.)

*** Nifty Graphics on Nifty Stuff ***
http://www.cafepress.com/warbaby