[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 2000TC airfilters.

James Radcliffe j_radcliffe at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 1 01:26:10 BST 2006

For air filters I currently have two sets of unused filters. The first set
is from NAPA. I took the Cooper filter, which is the original Rover brand I
believe, and the guy at NAPA matched it to a NAPA GOLD 2073 (it could be
2873, not quite clear on the filter). The other number on the filter is
157F3T. The other filter I have is an oval shaped thing, from Scotts old
Rover parts in Australia. One filter does both carbs. The other filter which
works is a Ryco A106. This brand is common in Australia, I have never seen
it in the US.

Hope this helps.

James Radcliffe.