[ROVERNET - UK] P6B- New springs but still leaning slightly...

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Sun Jan 29 18:03:51 GMT 2006

Peter, the shims are basically big washers, about a 1/16" thick and
the diameter of the spring. It has been rare that I parted out a P6
and not found at least a couple, so I would expect that there will be
a couple on your car to use as patterns. If it turns out you have
some on each size, you could take some out of the LH side and add
them to the right. Takeing two from the left and addinf two the right
should just about do it.

Yours
Vern