[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Rims

Peter Mitchell peterm at arach.net.au
Sun Feb 12 06:35:27 GMT 2006

Hi Rovernetters

With the recent discussion of SD1 rims, I've posted some photos to the
Rovernet web site. They show some rims that had sat in a field for years.
Once I had them they were bead blasted to shiny aluminium - I do not have
photos of that stage - but they did look very smart in raw metal.

I then had the rims powder coated in a grey with a metallic fleck, and I am
quite happy with the effect. There is a photo of the painted rims off the
car, and two shots of the rims mounted on the vehicle.

Regards

Peter Mitchell
Perth Western Australia