[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Cast Aluminum Wheels

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 10 15:47:49 GMT 2006

I clean SD1 wheels with a good mag wheel cleaner, then paint them with a
spray can of Hammered silver finish, I think it is made by Rust-O Leum, now.
It used to be made by Hammerite, and probably still is in England. Just
shake the can every minute. I buy it at Home Depot. They look better than
original.  I use the same on all steel disc wheels, or black hammered finish
where appropriate. On Magstars I use silver instead of the black it should
be, on the outer steel,as I think it looks better.  By the way, I just sold
the factory air system  (body portion only) from my P5B partscar., and took
photos if anyone needs photos of what it should look like.
jaguru at bellsouth.net   James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.