[ROVERNET - UK] [My Christmas Present is coming!!!

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Thu Dec 21 13:15:55 GMT 2006

Hello Everyone
                       Just a quick note to wish all members the Very Best
Wishes for the Season. My Christmas gift is at present enroute from Ottawa
to Aulac New Brunswick. In Aulac I meet the transporter and hopefully drive
home my latest Rover, a 1971 TC Series One. Will let you know the results
after the holidays.
                                                        Regards  Ben
(Irishrover)
PS Eric, I guess its safe to remove it from the "for sale page" on the club
website!!

FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/