[ROVERNET - UK] [Fwd: Help With Selling A Rover TC 2000]

Magnet magnet at roverclub.org
Wed Dec 20 13:44:26 GMT 2006

Seasons Greetings to everyone!

I'm forwarding a message just received from a chap who wants to sell his TC.

I know there's a lot of Rover activity on the left bank -- perhaps some
of you in the RCCC may be interested!

Best regards from Bill Daddis
Toronto Area Rover Club

Forwarded message follows:

Hello,

My name is Chris Turner, I live in Victoria BC. I have been looking for a
way to get in contact with the Victoria Rover Club because I have a 1969
Rover TC 2000 for sale. I hope you might be able to direct me in the right
direction and if not thank you very much for your time.

Sincerly,
Chris Turner  <neverendingriot at hotmail.com>