[ROVERNET - UK] Moving to texas

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Sun Dec 17 13:59:49 GMT 2006

Ali Al-Abbasi wrote:

> It looks like I'm going to be moving to Texas.
> It's going to be a tough decision. Your thought's opinions are always
> appreciated.

Hi Al,
Welcome to Texas!  Richard Elliott< relliott44 at yahoo.com> is in Dallas
and has a P6B that he has been working on for several years.
I am about five hours west of Dallas, fairly close in Texas terms.  I'd
like to see you bring the car to Texas.  Other than Richard's and mine,
there aren't too many out here...maybe four more in the whole state
including the elusive Ron Jones' (no word from him in a couple of
years.)  I'd like to help.  Tell me what you need.   I'm not sure what I
can offer in the way of storage as my shop isn't built yet (maybe by
April).  We are planning a Rover meeting at the All British and European
Car Day on the last weekend in April. (White Rock Lake, Dallas)
www.kipmotor.com/abcd.htm

Roverelocatingly,
Kent K.