[ROVERNET - UK] Moving to texas

Ali Al-Abbasi alialabbasi at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 02:51:16 GMT 2006

All

It looks like I'm going to be moving to Texas. I'm debating whether to take
my 3500S project or junk / sell it. Pretty much all the bodywork is done and
the engine is running. I have bought to paint and sanded the body down. I'm
just running out of runway, have 8 cars and am not sure what I'm going to do
with them all.

My job starts on the 2nd Jan in Dallas but I have a couple of weeks to move.
I also have to prepare my house for rent / sale.

It's going to be a tough decision. Your thought's opinions are always
appreciated.

With best regards

Al