[ROVERNET - UK] P6BS prototype

Nathan Obuch nathanobuch at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 04:53:59 BST 2006

Greetings!
     I just came across an article in the January,
1969 issue of MotorSport magazine on the P6BS (the mid
engined Rover sports car prototype) today. That was an
interesting find...does anyone have any more info
about this car? (Links, other magazine articles, etc.)
The author compares the P6BS favorably to an E-type
Jaguar. (Though certainly not in appearance! Ugh...)
     I think it would be neat for some fantastically
wealthy Rover nut to commission a replica of the
car...any takers?

Cheers,
          Nathan