[ROVERNET - UK] OT- Off topic

George Phelps p6_rover at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 22:06:21 BST 2006

Per the recent dicusssion on what belongs on the list,
on another list I am on there is alot of interesting
info, but what doesn't pertain to cars (in this case
Jensens) is preceded in the heading with "OT-"  So
those inclined know to skip it.

BTW - I am fairly new to the list, but have one
request.  I would enjoy the list more if people could
respond to their digest mailing without all the
previous day's messages at the bottom of thiers.
Thanks

George
Who is not so happy with P6s at the moment (rear brake
issues!  Arghh!)