[ROVERNET - UK] Junk on Rovernet?

Ali Al-Abbasi alialabbasi at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 19:44:45 BST 2006

One real solution to this is to create web based forum with different
sections. You can then have a technical section and an open discussion
section.

This has been done quite successfully on the www.mercedesshop.com forum. As
one pretty enthusiast from that list said "I have three of these car's so
it's not often that I will look for information that I don't already know,
so I normally stick to the open discussion area and talk politics all day".

Personally that open discussion forum scares the crap out of me (read some
of the threads and you'll know why) but if enthusiasts one them, then there
is no reason to exclude them from the community.