[ROVERNET - UK] Good news - now what?

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 01:59:25 BST 2006

I have been able to reclaim the Yahoo Groups
"Rovernet" (without the underscore).

Originally someone had set up this Yahoo group as an
archive of the email list without telling me and I
wasn't the moderator.  I scratched this list some
months back.  It took a while for the deletion to work
itself through the Yahoo system

In an idle moment, I checked, and was able to
resurrect the list (Easter - how appropriate).

It may be too confusing for folks to deal with this
situation so it might be better just to keep coasting
along with the "Rover_net" group as the backup unless
members want to change over en mass.

Eric

Webmaster & Magazine Editor:
The Rover Car Club of Canada -  www.roverclub.ca