[ROVERNET - UK] Just purchased three Rover P6

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 01:36:48 BST 2006

I'm innocent, your lordship.  Didn't touch it -
honest.

Kent,

The Rovernet-UK server seems to be unforgiving with
regard to HTML.

I haven't played around with message forms on the
Yahoo groups list so I don't know how it reacts to
HTML messages. Maybe the "Rover_net" list accepts
HTML.  I don't see any reference to a Plain Text or
HTML requirement in the Group Management section.

When you're free between 1:00 am and 5:00 am, you're
welcome to experiment  :-)  ROFL

Eric

http://www.w108.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Rover-P6

> > > I have restored two older Mercedes Benz cars in
> > the
> > > past year, it appears
> > > that there are a lot of MB guys who like Rovers.
> > > think the 3500S is
> > > probably going to be the toughest restoration of
> > > them all as I have never
> > > bought back a car that looked like that!
> > >
> > > Thoughts, opinions and advice are always
> > > appreciated.
> > >
> > > With best regards
> > >
> > > Al

> > > Back-up list and photos at: