[ROVERNET - UK] USA Rover Club Website

Stephen JC Beer stephen at beerinc.com
Fri Apr 7 15:23:58 BST 2006

Done.
I still need to do quite a bit of work on organizing the links page,
etc.

Thanks for all the feedback on the site and please forward to me any
links or suggestions you may have.

When I get a moment I will also take Steve Manwell's suggestion and
turn the home page image into a FLASH file that will beep (or make one
of those Monty Python noises ;-)) when you click the middle of the
steering wheel. The various Rover models will fade in and fade our out
in the lower right corner as well. I am searching through my database
of photos to find right side shots of: p3/p4/p5/p6/SD1 for this
purpose. Stay tuned.

Be seeing you
Number 6