[ROVERNET - UK] USA Rover Club Website

Steve Pemberton steve at rover10.com
Fri Apr 7 12:51:03 BST 2006

Stephen

I have number of Items relating to pre-war rover P2's Scanned on to CD's. I
can upload this on to the Web somewhere for you to copy. I wrote to Rover
before they went bust inquiring regarding the Copyright of Pre-War car Data.
They said this was not a problem regarding this data, I did not inquire
regarding post War Data.

Send me a email of line for a List of Scanned Data.

Regards
steve at rover10.com