[ROVERNET - UK] 1953 Rover P4 starter motor

Dirk dirk at vy-tek.com
Sat Sep 24 00:19:51 BST 2005

Hi all,

Well I have done it again I purchased a P4 75 1953 in California. It is a
nice car and it was sold to me for about half of what it will cost to ship
it from California to Mass.
One problem though the starter motor has a broken pinion gear and I need a
new starter. The car starts and runs with the crank but both the current
owner and the transport company is concerned that the driver of the truck
will have trouble. Unfortunately to keep the cost down for shipping I have
to have the car sent to a depot in the south and then loaded on a different
truck to come up to Mass that's where the problem will occur. If anyone has
a starter that they are willing to sell me that will fit and works the
current owner of the car has offered to change it for me.
I can pay by a direct wire transfer to your account and you can use my UPS
number to ship it directly to CA for me.

If anyone cares to call me my cell is 978-502-2289

Thanks
Dirk