Historic Restoration [WAS [ROVERNET - UK] Fuels and cars]

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Sat Sep 10 01:26:54 BST 2005

Even for originality, you should never go back to Lucas!!
Thankyou,
Scott.

We are moving, see web site below for details!!!
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
Melbourne,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)