[ROVERNET - UK] More rover 10 bits

Rover Mail steve at rover10.com
Fri Sep 9 14:30:54 BST 2005

Alan

Just seen your email been away for few weeks, There is a Bonnet on the UK
Ebay site not sure if it's the right type, Also have you tried the RSR
spares stock, There were a number of bonnet panels there last year when I
picked up some parts for my 10

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROVER-12-BONNET_W0QQitemZ4574234139QQcategoryZ27382QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ebay Item Number 4574234139

Regards