[ROVERNET - UK] More rover 10 bits

Alan Gale agale at iinet.net.au
Sat Sep 3 09:13:26 BST 2005

Mike couldry (Meteor spares) has done his usual thing and can provide me
with the bits i was chasing.
However, he cannot help me with the finned grille which fits into the
bonnet (hood - motor covering).
These are two chomed sets of steel horizontal slats (can provide pics).
Does anyone have a set or know were a set in untampered condition can be
found?  The last "restorer" to work on the 10 welded them, which has
made them impossible to dis-assemble for rechroming and so I am
otherwise facing a complete reconstruction.

Any assistance gratefully received.

Alan