[ROVERNET - UK] Rover models

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 18:44:50 BST 2005

>From looking at the pictures I'm afraid they are just horible looking
>things, most probably created by people who hate Rovers...

>There must be better models on the market than these.  I have about 60
>Rover
>models and if someone would offer me one of those kits for x-mas I would
>know they don't exactly like me

>Yves

The Vanguards models are superb.  They have many varieties of P4, P5, and
P6 models.  I haven't kept up to date so they might have an SD1 by now -
does anyone know?  These are built 1/43 models, not kits, but they are
inexpensive and it you wanted to customize one you wouldn't be butchering
an expensive handbuilt model.

Geoff Kirkpatrick