[ROVERNET - UK] Racing Rovers

Mike Maher michael.maher at virgin.net
Thu Oct 13 09:54:00 BST 2005

> someone by the name of Martin-Hurst who was related to a former director
of Rover or something.

William Martin-Hurst  was Managing director of Rover from 1962 to 1969. He
was responsible for acquiring the manufacturing rights to the Buick light
alloy 215 cu inch V8 which became the Rover V8.  (its the B in P5B and P6B).

Could the someone have been Richard Martin-Hurst, William's son?

Mike