[ROVERNET - UK] Dinitrol

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 23:03:38 GMT 2005

Vern,

I contacted our local Texaco distributor and was told after some research
that it was no longer produced. After the tie in with Chevron that it was
dropped. I still have a small quantity, but missed out buying a 35 lb. tub
about a year ago. I thought that it would always be there as it was such a
great product. If you know of a source I would appreciate it.

I treated a car that had been in Southern Coastal Georgia for three years,
prior to transferring to Guam. After two years on Guam the car had less rust
than new vehicles that had been on the island just a few months. In fact one
spot had the paint chipped in shipping. I just dabbed a little on it and two
years latter it was still fine. I was so impressed I purchased a 55 gal.
drum for my unit and was treating all of our equipment and installations
with it on Guam.

Slats

Slats