[ROVERNET - UK] Roverstocked

Robert Thornton R.Thornton at adelaidecitycouncil.com
Wed May 18 00:26:26 BST 2005

I tend to agree. Not many cars appreciate in value other than the rare
exoticas. I certainly wouldn't pay 80k for anything MG-Rover made, but I
guess the ZT260 will become an instant classic being the last MG with
some real muscle. Reminds me of the P76 Force V7, a striking looking
coupe version of the ill-fated P76 powered by the same 4.4 alloy V8.
Only a dozen or so were made before Leyland Australia shut down in 1975.
They are now worth a fortune.... if only one had the foresight and cash
to match it at the time, but $4,000 was a lot of money back then....

Rob