[ROVERNET - UK] Clickety Clat

Steve Lawrence admin at nottinghamroad.com
Thu Mar 31 06:18:34 BST 2005

Eric,
I did notice the head gasket overlapped the bores by 1/8" or so.  I wonder
(hope) this is causing some of the clicking sound.  Maybe when torqued down,
the overlapped area recessed slightly into the bores and the pistons are
hitting the gasket.
I will order a 2200 gasket straight away (are you listening, Pierre!?).
Thank you for the input.
Steve