[ROVERNET - UK] s500S Power Steering and airconditioning.

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 26 05:14:17 GMT 2005

I have just succeeded in having  new Powersteering hoses made for a Federal
3500s. If anyone needs a set, please contact me offline. We had to reuse 2
ends, which they welded onto new fittings, the center reducer uses a
coupling, so in the future, the hoses could be replaced without replacing
the fittings. I can email photos to anyone who wants to see them.They are a
lovely blue color, by the way.
   Regarding air conditioning. I  have figured out how to fit a Sanyo to the
original brackets, using an L shaped bracket that bolts to the original
3500S  brackets, and a Sanyo adapter brackets. I am also making hoses and
some other AC upgrades for that car.. Contact me offline, if you need a
bracket or any other parts. This system will use 134, of course,I can supply
a similar adapter bracket to put a Sanyo on a 2000TC Factory AC
system.Please contact me jaguru at bellsouth.net, or call me 1954JAGUARS. I
also have a Rover section on my ebay store(Old English Motor Company), and
keep adding rare things on there as I uncover them, in my inventory.I posted
photos of a P5B (Believed factory)AC system there, if anyone wants to know
what one looks like. James Dean