[ROVERNET - UK] 3500s brake servo kits available?

peter king peter at king-co.com
Sat Mar 26 03:18:15 GMT 2005

Hello all.

Rebuilt my master cylinder this week=97many thanks to all who gave =
advice=20
on the cause of fluid leaking.

I bled the brakes and did not get much fluid moving from the front=20
reservoir. (dual system) With left side front and rear closed off, and=20=

right front open, got very little=97 if any=97pedal movement or fluid=20
bleeding . So I may have a problem with the front caliper, but if I end=20=

up needing to rebuild the servo's cylinder, are any kits available?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Peter King=