[ROVERNET - UK] Gluing consoles

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 04:19:58 GMT 2005

These are also available from Harbor Freight at a much lower price (Sorry).
They currently have one on sale that looks like a soldering iron with an air
attachment for 29.99, plastic welding rods (50 pc.) for 4.99. Item numbers
41592-1YRA and 41602-2YRA. Yes, I get their catalogs regularly.  E-mail is
Harborfreight.com. Phone 1-800-423-2567

Slats