[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 2000TC..Choke Cable...OOPS

daryl burgess darylburgess at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:39:29 GMT 2005

OOPs....Sorry.... I have had a better look and......there are separate float
chambers....my mistake.

Yes...the under bonnet section shows 2 sep cables to each carb but i have
not been able to see in the dark if there is an intact juncton box.

>From what you have said, it would seem that them main cable from dash to
junction box is broken, but i will need to confrim this by a proper
inspection in the daylight.

Sorry, about the mis-information, it is obvious that this isn't a simple
choke cable as i first thought.

Many Thanks
Daryl Burgess